Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you get the boy to flirt again.?

this guy used to flirt with me alot, and he hid a capison in my backpack then I told him ';Everytime when I drink a capison I'll be thinking of you.....then out of the silence I just said .........';its annoying'; he stopped flirting but I didn't really mean it that way, I was just nervous on that point and time. What should I do?

its been two weeks I think I should say something like sorry, but is it too late? Or maybe I should ask him out of the blue something like ';Why did you give me a capison that day?';How do you get the boy to flirt again.?
Dont ask him that, even reading it, it sounds really dumb. Do this: Bring him one, and put it on his desk-backpack... write a little post it note, and say this: Just thinking about you... And wondered if you ever think about me.... and then put a heart, and your name... when he sees it, wink at him... (wink) see if that doesnt spark a conversation!How do you get the boy to flirt again.?
its never too late to say sorry

tell him both ..sorry and why did he give u the capison that day ......
well i think its never to late for anything..but you should say sorry, And see what he says. If he could get mad over that im pretty sure that he will forgive you.
dont make any mention of the capison, or whatever that is.

just go on with your flirty conversations. you might have to be the one to initiate it first though to make him think that everything is still fine
well did you say it in a mean like way or just kidding way? wa there a short laugh after you said it? anyway how about say to him i was thinkin about you the other day... i had a capison then add TEASINGLY it really is annoying itll bring up the subject then say no i was just kidding when i said that you know? and if he starts flirting again then it was b'c of that but if he doent... *shrugs indifferently* i don't no what to tell ya

No comments:

Post a Comment