Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I flirt with a boy for him to notice that im flirting with him just to get his eyes interested in me?

Just tell him flat out you like him.How do I flirt with a boy for him to notice that im flirting with him just to get his eyes interested in me?
Clevage.How do I flirt with a boy for him to notice that im flirting with him just to get his eyes interested in me?
what for? why ';make'; someone like you? Aren't you good enough even if they don't like you? those are the questions to ask yourself.
Compliment him on anything boys love that, smile and say nice things that works for me.
Tell hi m I know ypu have a big 'package' and the rest is just s-x
GAH! I don't know. But I have almost the same question I just submited right now. :c I wish they would just notice how we women feel.
well first of all, you have to say something to him..say hi...or that you like somethng about him that day..like...thats a cool shirt i like it...or drop something close to him so he will pick it up for you.smile and say thank you....you don't really want him to think your stalking him so don't do too much at once...or just have a friend tell him that you are interested in him..that works as well..good luck
hahahaha i'm sorry but thats funny! guys aren't stupid hun! they know when a girl is flirting to get attention. all that matters is that u don't flirt for the WRONG kind of attention. guys don't like a girl who puts out or says mean things about ppl just to get him curious about u. just be yourself and don't say anything to come off like a slut or a witch.
I dont know why but its that touchy stuff



just as your talking to him or want to get his attention, put your hand on his forearm/hand. if need be softly rub/caress it a little
Heh, I only thought guys had this question ;) Personally I say just be yourself. If you are comfortable with who you are, then there is a guy out there who likes you for you. Don't flirt by dressing all sexy or whatever...flirt by just being yourself. If he's a boy...he will look for the wrong reasons. If he's a man...he'll look at your heart beating for him.



Also, I think I speak for most guys...we LOVE it when girls give a quick glance at us. It makes us feel special. Just give little hints here and there that tell him how you feel about him. And be patient...it takes some guys like myself lots of time to catch on ;) Good luck!
  • difference between vista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment