Friday, November 19, 2010

LGBT: Boy flirting with girlfriend, jealousy, and taking a break?

I've been with my girlfriend for almost 3 months and I really need some help. A guy i know through a sort of friend kept asking me for my girlfriends number( we weren't out about it so he didn't know) and eventually my girlfriend gave it to him. I got jealous because of this because he likes her and wouldn't stop asking her out and flirting with her. This got me really mad and i flipped out at her cause she didn't do anything to stop it and when i asked her if she liked him she'd say i don't know,but I regret it so much and wish I never did it. Since I kept getting mad I ended up pushing her away and she no longer knows how she feels about me anymore. She couldn't decide if she wanted to break up or take a break and hasn't given me an answer yet. She also now says she thinks she likes him. I really need help on what to do. The whole thing is breaking my heart and I want to fix it all. I'm doing things to not get mad again,cause I normally never do, and i don't get mad about it anymore. I feel sick all the time now and shake. I can't eat anymore cause i feel too sick to eat. I wanna get her back but i don't know how because she hasn't cared about my other attempts. So i really need help with knowing what to do because its driving me crazy and depressing me. Thank youLGBT: Boy flirting with girlfriend, jealousy, and taking a break?
ok listen, first of all if she was in a relationship with you she should knwo the respectful boundaries when some one asks her for there number (whether the other person knows or not). dont get upset behind that if that was te only thing that you felt drive her away trust me love you never had her. u can do better and no matter what, you deserve to be treated accordingly.
  • save msn custom emoticons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment