Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i flirt with a boy in my in my class?

i am shy person around boys and my friends and it's hard to see these types of girls flirting with the boy i kind of like... so give a tip and all i say to him is hi and bye and that all he say too.How can i flirt with a boy in my in my class?
k.. soo.

every once in a while

glance at him and try to

make it so your eyes lock.

after then smile a little smile

at him and turn away like it

was nothing. do that about

everyday but not more than

twice a day,, cause then he'll

think your a freak..

soo yeah just keep doing

that, tell me how it works out(:

How can i flirt with a boy in my in my class?
Try to connect with him at a personal level and go from there.
Say hi and pay him a compliment like. Hi cute shirt or cute hair cut whatever. Compliment him, they love it! This way he will really notice you.
Go up to him and talk to him just be like ';whats up'; and start a conversation, take an interest in waat he likes lol

No comments:

Post a Comment