Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I ask this boy to my semi-Formal.?

There's this boy I flirt in my tech class, and he acts like he likes me, but sometimes he doesn't. He talks to me every night on msn, he starts the convo. The boy is year younger than I am, but for once it doesnt matter to me. So how can I ask him, if he wants to go to semi with me, what would be a good way to do that?How can I ask this boy to my semi-Formal.?
Well do it when u meet him,start a convo then ask him if he's going to the semi formal,he will get the hint,if he doesn't just ask,would he like to go with u..simple,dn't wait too long;p...gd luck!How can I ask this boy to my semi-Formal.?
I am a simple guy so for me I would like it if a girl just asked me face to face. Do not ask him over the phone, a text, or over email!
Yeah how the 1st guy said it, casual go up to him and ask him, but possibly like start a conversation about the dance and then before you leave ask him, do you wana go with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment