Friday, November 19, 2010

My boy friend flirts with other women in front of my face! How should I deal with him?

He says something like “I am going to leave my gf for you” or “you look like a model” to waitresses in front of my face! It upsets me and makes me feel uncomfortable. I look at him and he tells me he is just joking. I know he knows I get upset, but he keeps flirting, and all I do is smile! I don’t know how to make him stop being a jerk.My boy friend flirts with other women in front of my face! How should I deal with him?
This is unacceptable behavior by your boy friend. If he cannot respect your feelings he doesn’t deserve you. Tell him exactly how you feel about his inappropriate comments. Let him know you will not tolerate that behavior, and if he continues, you will no longer go out to dinner with him.My boy friend flirts with other women in front of my face! How should I deal with him?
You should give McLovin a call for lovin done right. Lose the Zero and come get your Hero.
I am afraid, my dear, that you should break up with him.
You'd prefer he do it behind your back? then tell him. good luck.
Thats really low of him. I'd dump him but if you won't then tell him it really bothers you.
YOU NEED TO PUT A STOP TO THIS...CUZ IF U DONT BEFORE U KNOW HES GONNA BE DOING WORST THINGS IN FRONT OF UR FACE AND I DONT THINK UR GONNA SIT BAK AND TAKE IT!! BUT WHY WAIT FOR SPOMETHING BIG....MAKE HIM STOP..OR MAKE HIM A SCENE..IN FRONT OF THOSE GIRLS....TRUST ME THAT WILL GET HIM ANGRY!!
You also just start flirting other guys in front of him and see the result.after some time he will stop all this
No guy should treat their girlfriend like that. in my opinion you should dump him.
slap him or kick his *** or break up wit him.hes a jerk,i know how you feel gal.
In some matters in a relationship we have to be serious.

if you really like him. sit with him and discuss this matter. tell him that this hurts your feelings. if you can say this (you can do it too) so never say this in front of me or even when i'm not there.



let him promise you.



i think he keeps doing it because you are quite. say that this feels bad.




easy tell him how you feel and if he still does it,kick to the street ..and get a guy WHO will treat you right...
HE is flirting to tease you, to make you sad.

Better it would be to leave

OR

adopt a make or break formula

Do flirt to him once he will stop flirting you if he is really interested in ur friendship otherwise he will fled away from you heart and soul.
U answered ur question, hes a jerk. And ur reinforcing his behavior by staying with him. Number one no guy who wants 2 keep his girl does this..ask ur self why does he keep making u unhappy like this..Let me guess hes cute and has a nice body..That's what at tracked u to him, now u see him for what he is. And if hes doing this in ur face I'm going 2 say its 100% sure he has other girlfriends..See when a guy does this he believes he has control over u or if u leave he doesn't care because he got what he wanted from u and ur week and ull be back..when u first met him he wasn't acting like this..its time for u 2 take control, u know how u want 2 be treated. The next time he disrespects you like that, get up and leave and don't talk 2 him for the rest of the day...the best thing 2 do here is move on, hes going 2 bring u nothing but pain, aren't u feeling it now?
Your boyfriend is openly disrespecting you and the relationship that you have with him by flirting with other women with you around. If he is just ';joking,'; then his joking is not funny. Your boyfriend is cruel.

Your boyfriend is degrading you. I speak from experience in being in a relationship in which I was degraded. My ex girlfriend of nine months dumped me through text messages. She never said, ';I love you.';

She did not tell me that me being six years younger than her would later be a problem (I am now 24, while she is about to turn 31 this month).

She used me for company as she does not have a lot of friends and just hangs out with her pets and family at times. She also used me until she found another boyfriend that she would want to marry and have kids with. She would constantly criticize me. She would make cruel jokes towards me and yell at me a lot mostly over small things.

She had no confidence in me to do things.

She also did not care if I told her something that happened to me, good or bad or if I told her anything at all.

She also did messed up things when I was not with her such as going on a personal website to find another boyfriend and keeping in contact with her ex boyfriend before me (talking to him on the phone and keeping him on her myspace). She was ashamed to talk about me to her coworkers, her friends, and her family.

She did not want her cousins to see what I look like so she did not put pictures of me and her together on her myspace.

She just wanted me to eventually meet her family because she did not want to be the only person at her brother's wedding without a date.

I broke up with her four times but she did not want me to dump her. You should seriously get out of your relationship with him as your relationship with him is not healthy whatsoever. You know your boyfriend is disrespecting you but you are staying with him for now because you love him. I stayed with my last girlfriend despite how messed up she was towards me because I wanted to make the relationship work and because I loved her. Looking back, I do not know why I loved her. She really is an ugly person (personality wise). She's very cruel, destructive and most of all, selfish.

She has issues that go beyond the relationship that I had with her. She did not care that I was the only funny and sweet boyfriend she ever had (she told me all about her ex boyfriends and guys she went on dates).

I was very depressed when she dumped me through text messages and moved on quickly. I am now relieved to be out of this relationship. You can attempt to yell at your boyfriend, cry, or threaten to leave him because you are uncomfortable with him flirting with other women. He will not change though.

It is difficult to make messed up people realize that they are messed up. Going out with wrong people makes good people realize what kind of people they do not want to end up dating and spending their lives with. You deserve a guy that thinks the world of you. A guy that feels that you are so beautiful, he does not feel the need to check out other girls and flirt with him. Please keep in mind that good things happen to good people unexpectedly. A guy that makes you feel bad does not deserve you. You deserve to be treated better. I hope you realize that. Once, you are out of this messed up relationship, you may feel bad for a while but in the long run, you'll realize that you made the right decision to leave your boyfriend. I hope that this helps and take care of yourself. ~ Alan
you should probably dump him! especially if he says, i'm gonna leave my gf for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment