Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you flirt with a boy?

i like this guy but i don't know how to flirt with him?How do you flirt with a boy?
Here is one way



1.Look Into his Eyes and wait for him to look into yours

2.When he looks into yours look down and bit your lip slightly

3.Look back up and give him a little smile :]How do you flirt with a boy?
Hold eye contact with him for a few seconds then look down.



Look at him, smile, then make sure you're the first to look away.



When you're talking to him, touch him on the arm.
laugh at what he says and find little ways to touch him. but don't go all out, you'll look stupid.
Hahaa! So like all those times I saw girls doing this... they were flirting with me? I refuse to believe... %26gt;_%26lt;
My friends said when I use to fight with this boy as in hitting him that I liked him. But other than that I play flirted like Make kissy faces at him when he made hem at me or like do eye and lip things.
Stare at him for a few seconds and then look down.

Smile at him and laugh at everything he says ( unless its serious)

Dont laugh too hard ull look like a idiot
ummm... theres loadsa ways one s to be yourself with a fun mate. catch his eyes smile slightly and look away. do this about 3 times. then go and talk. be happy...smile.... keep pinching your lip slightly. and then exchange msn for contact once in a while... good luck =D
  • book rental service
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment