Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can flirt with a boy before I come out to him?

Ok, here's the deal. I'm so in love with this boy, I can't get him out of my head and I dream about him every night. No dream is about sex, maybe because I'm just 13, or maybe because it's not some sort of physical crush.

I want to get closer to him, and I feel this sensation isn't going to stop at some point. I have tried many ways to stop thinking about him, but none of them worked.

On the other side, he is my gayest friend, so that it may be possible that in a couple of years, hopefully, he comes out of the closet and I'll be waiting out there.

Besides, I'm not totally sure I'm gay. I still have crushes on girls, but I'm not in love with any of them. Maybe I'm bisexual, or maybe it's just a phase before being gay.

So, to sum up, I'm not sure I'm gay, I'm not sure he's gay, and I'm in love with him. Help!

Thank you for reading.

nopal4041How can flirt with a boy before I come out to him?
well this one is a tuff one to answer, of course, maybe it can be just a phase sine you said your only 13, maybe you should talk to your friend, dont tell him how you are feeeling talk to him about other things, even find out if he likes girls, you might be Bi too, but it can also be a phsyical crush btu i dont know for sure, but yea try not to get hurt, so i would probably talk to one of your closets freinds about whats going on but find a freind whom you trust.How can flirt with a boy before I come out to him?
honesty is best, just tell him

No comments:

Post a Comment