Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to flirt with a cashier boy?

II really like a guy who serves me at the supermarket. I've been chattin to him a lot at his work last few months but it never goes anywhere. Cause i'm hopeless at flirting!! I also knew him through friends, a few yyrs ago. And we 'used' to text, he doesn't text anymore.



SO how can I flirt with him? or somehow make it very pleasant so he likes me a little more each time? We are over 19.How to flirt with a cashier boy?
Well i suk i flirting myself.... But i would say, dont be too happy, keep it a little serious and find an interesting subject which you think he might like.... Or otherwise, Use one of your grocery item to start discussing it with him about how interesting and why you bought it??? Make sure its not Tampon!How to flirt with a cashier boy?
It's really hard to flirt with some one at work especially when they are a cashier. Lots of people and you don't want to be distracted when dealing with octomoms and hundreds of dollars in cash. If you do catch him in a quiet lull try to exchange phone numbers so you can text him again or if you know those friends try to see if they'll hook you up. If neither of those options work I would look for his myspace/facebook page (everyone has one these days and send him a friend request.

No comments:

Post a Comment