Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guys help?!!boy troubles pleasee=]?

how should i flirt with boys

i flirt good but theres always room for improvement

guys, what do u like girls to do wen they flirt?

girls, how do u flirt?

how do i get a boy to ask me out

and how do i be a good g/f?Guys help?!!boy troubles pleasee=]?
Not a guy, but speaking from experience, guys like it when I flirt but in a teasing manner.

Like, when I'm talking to my male friends, and they say ask me a question, I'll sorta side step the question and then when they ask again I'll smile a cheeky sorta smile and then answer..

In general though just ways to flirt, it's all about eye contact, humour and smiling.

If you wanna take it a step up a notch, play with your hair, or touch their arm etc so they see you're not afraid to ie confident, and you'll sometimes know from their reactions if they like it or not....

How to get a guy to ask you out? Hmm... basically keep flirting with him til he realises he's not gonna be turned down when he asks you...

You can be a good gf by being there for your bf, listening to him, appreciating him, loving him etc.... just don't cheat etc etc

No comments:

Post a Comment