Friday, November 19, 2010

My best friend and boy friend flirt?

Okay; my best friend is a huge flirt. She knows it, but she says ';I can't help it!'; Of course you can help it! It's called self-control, right?! Anyways; she flirts with my boyfriend more than anyone. It ticks me off because he flirts right back. She just bothers me,she thinks she can flirt then when i do with my own BOYFRIEND she decides to tell me it's wrong. My question is, at the dance I saw her and my boyfriend dancing. Well i only saw his face, her back was to me. And he had this grin on his face, i don't know what she was doing. Probably moving her hips on him, ugh..anyways, I grabbed my guy friend and started dancing with him, because I couldn't stand it. Please help me on how not to get so jealous, and how to confront my boyfriend and best friend about flirting without her getting all mad at me? Thanks.My best friend and boy friend flirt?
First of all, this may be hard to hear but if you can't trust your boyfriend then maybe your not good together. they are probably just having a laugh as mates.



you should talk to them separately and calmly just try to tell them how you feel and tell them that you don't think its right.



but like i said before, you need to trust him, letting yourself be vulnerable isnt easy but if you cant learn to trust him then you will never have a great relationshipMy best friend and boy friend flirt?
yeha thats alittle bit too mcuh id talk to your best friend adn just calmly tell ehr that you feel uncomfotable with it and ask her to stop because she really shoulndt be doing that



please answer mine i need help would you?!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I say drop your friend, a real friend wouldn't do that. She either likes your bf or is just jealous of you in general and feels like she's in competition with you. A lot of girls are like that, catty and insecure with themselves.
maybe she likes the guy but u should go with ur bf and stay with him flirt a lot with him and don't let ur friend hang out with ur bf a lot only some times

No comments:

Post a Comment