Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I tell if a boy is flirting with me?

I know when I'm flirting with him, but I can just never tell if he's flirting back...

What are some signs I can look for to tell if he's flirting or interested?How can I tell if a boy is flirting with me?
Well if he's flirting back, he'll be very spontaneous, playful, adventurous, or he'll be making physical contact with you like for example, giving you a push on the shoulder or swinging your arms/hands around. But when he does this he'll be friendly, it wouldn't be like a mean angry shove. If he's interested you can tell because he'll want to keep whatever conversation going, he'll keep a gaze going at you, he'll always make eye contact, and he would act like your best friend or brother. Always being there at your side.



Hope this helps(:

-MattHow can I tell if a boy is flirting with me?
if he always makes jokes with you, pokes you, teases you, silly lil things like that :) or if he compliments you.
hes joking around, smiling alot, having a good time with whatever hes doing
we usualy tease u or compliment u and sometimes we joke about liking ppls
If you can't tell if he's flirting, then he's either not doing it, or isn't doing it right. Most likely though, he's just not doing it. If he was, however weak, you would know.

No comments:

Post a Comment