Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i get a 6th grade boy to flirt with me?

well i asked another question about purple skinny jeans and a boy named travis and you can still anwser it

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



but all of the ladys who answered it said that he was into me and i should flirt back



how do flirt back to him?

what if was just joking with me?

is he really into me just by weaing purple skinny jeans?





ohh and he is emo punk layed-back smarty

hair emo, clothes kinds punky, he is very layed back and very smart







thanks for helping me and answering the question!!!!!

How do i get a 6th grade boy to flirt with me?
Okay, I flirted in sixth grade like a maniac.

Don't worry, people always say 12 year olds are so young but most of them are really mature. Just flirt. It's cute. And then maybe in seventh or eighth something will happennnnnnn...oooo.



You just flirt. You just do. Also, the girl in your last Q gave you a good idea for a text message: look back. Good luck.



And yes, you can flirt in sixth grade.How do i get a 6th grade boy to flirt with me?
hummmm try being yourself

Report Abuse


dont go too over the top with trying to impress him

it'll end up creeping him out and scaring him away

just be yourself

talk, laugh a lot, smile

the basics

and make sure you dont stress over it too much

then you'll end up getting really nervous every time you talk to him and thats never fun



good luck=]

ps. purple skinny jeans are pretty cool

haha
ok well, to flirt back you should just like be close to him, not all up on him, but like touching his arm a little, and if he talks to u look in his eyes, dont let them wander around the room, be yourself!!!!

hope this helped a little byeeeeeee


I'm moved. I'm stunned. In the Philippines, flirting with a 6th-grader boy means child abuse.



I'm sorry for my words...sorry.
6th grade?



Peadophile!
6th grade boys are more interested in their PlayStations than girls.
you do NOT flirt in the 6th grade. What is this world coming to. Where are your parents. You wanna grow up to be on Jerry Springer. OMG!!!
um defiantly flirt back just talking their is nothing wrong with flirting
smile alot and just be his friend if its gonna happen it will dont worry :D
you shunt be dating in 6th grade!!!

wooowww

No comments:

Post a Comment