Friday, November 19, 2010

Silly boy trouble need help!?

Well this boy flirts with me a lot hes always cuddling me holding me and is just very very touchy always saying im cute and beautiful and that he is lovely and on msn he said he really fancied me n i sed that to him as well, that was bout 2 weeks ago from then on nothing has been said and now i find out he has a girlfriend i am lil upset but i don't get whats going on was he just say in that to me or was he too shy to say anything im really confused he is in the same class as me all day n i sit next to him in every class how should i act? should i say anything?

Thank you for the advice :)Silly boy trouble need help!?
If he treats you that way, then he is not worth it. He has a girlfriend, and you would be doing a bad thing for even go for someone like that. In my opinion, you shouldn't talk to him, unless he apologizes. No boy is worth your tears hun. Good luck (:Silly boy trouble need help!?
That boy sounds like a heart breaker. I would highly suggest acting normal around him, otherwise he will feel powerful at knowing you are upset.



You will find someone who loves you and will treat you with the respect you deserve. Stay in control and let him watch you walk away from him as an emotionally stronger, and fabulous girl that he has missed out on. :D



good luck
If he was flirting with u when he had a girlfriend....then don't bother with him, obviously he is a player....I'm a guy, and I can tell from what you said, just what was going through his mind. In my opinion, say nothing, and move on... Feel free to ask him why he didn't tell you he had a girlfriend, and i guarantee he will say something stupid and try to come up with an excuse.... I've seen it happen plenty of times before to various friends of mine who happen to be girls... I hope this helps. If it doesn't feel free to send me an email and i'll help you out some more. Take care.
Hi Friend he is trying to flirt you or some thing else so better be away from him for that not stop immediately speaking with him he may create some other problem so just speaking with little means just say hi.., had ur breakfast, lunch etc thats it and if he tries to extend the talk means just say me that i have some work lets speak later so that your move with you should be as if going out mean time for him you should up that your busy and better dont disclose that your not willing to speaking with him cus it may get spread to him so keep it your self and make a move its better for you i feel...... All the best Be happy Keep smiling...............

No comments:

Post a Comment