Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I know if a boy is flirting with me, how do I flirt with him?

Ok so I asked a question yesterday, asking if this boy likes me. Well everyone on yahoo answers said that this boy likes me and everything.



But how do I flirt with him? Without being fake, I want to be my self but just be a little flirty.



How do I know when he is flirting with me? He already compared sizes, and then said perfect to hold hands with. But what else could he do to flit with me?How do I know if a boy is flirting with me, how do I flirt with him?
just about every time you talk to him your flirting with him

(i red your first question)How do I know if a boy is flirting with me, how do I flirt with him?
giggle A LOT, twurl your hair
if he is saying something nice and you are blushing...he's definetly flirting....u ought to flirt back...dont back down...just be honest though...
Physical contact. Guys love it when you touch them. For example, when u see him give him a hug, or when he walks by grab on to his arm (and tell him his arms are big) he would probably like that.
sorry lover of the jonas bros, but i don't think its a good idea to go all girly on him and twiddle hair

messing with your hair shows you are nervous, and the boy may get disinterested.

you ought to keep eye contact, making you seem interested, and then let your eyes drift away, seeming disinterested. this will confuse him and make him like you more because he will be curious.

also use your body language, face towards him and away from him to show your interest and lean towards and away from him.

also, use a signature scent - a perfume, and always wear it. when he smells it, this will remind him of you, and he will think of you.

also, don't text back immediately. leave him hanging and wanting more.

hope this helps and good luck :)
he is flirting with you if he makes you laugh holds your books smiles at you and when he talks to differant kind of girls you kinda get jelous that kinda a stuff you can flirt with with him by when you are talking to him you can twirl your hair laugh at his jokes even when they aren't funny
Well if he likes being with you and is always trying to be wit you then he's definately flirting :)

Just smile at him, sit next to him, join in his converstaions :)

But dont get stalkerish cause that will put him off you

Hope I helped :)
when he tlks look at him and not away,hold hands,(if u want him to kiss you look at him then look at his lips and bit urs then tilt ur head up and look into his eyes)make cute little comments about him,hug him alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment