Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i get a boy to flirt with me?

dis boy i like (he noes), sed he fancied me a bit on msn and hes always on and off liking me like if we talk loads on day hes all nice to me on msn if we dnt talk he just dont talk that much. i dont understand , cuz he messes around n flirts wiff 3 otha gyalz in ma group and he near enough blanks me at skool if i dint talk to him. i call for him in the holz we get on loads ive been town wiff him and his best mate b4 why dnt he mess around and flirt wiff meh =[How do i get a boy to flirt with me?
You need to learned the language of the land..................................

.......... or at least the one he is speaking.How do i get a boy to flirt with me?
Show him your...ehh maybe not
are you speaking english
start it first
EMAIL ME FOR BETTER STRATEGY.
flirt with him and make it obviouse...
your question has so many spelling errors I literally laughed out loud, you've honestly got to be kidding.





my favorite part is (noes) instead of knows HAHAHA!!! too funny
empress him wit yur intelliteck
he is probably not flirting with you because of your lack of spelling...however, I will answer your question so that I am not reported for abuse...he has his reasons and you cannot force someone to flirt back.
you do it



======================================鈥?br>
If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:

http://marateadina1.tripod.com/passion/passion.html

No comments:

Post a Comment