Sunday, November 21, 2010

What does a boy neeed to do to win your affection?Female answers?

Or how do you like a boy to flirt with you?? :P lolz :)What does a boy neeed to do to win your affection?Female answers?
To win my affection I like a boy who can make me laugh, can relate to me, and someone who will not be intimidated by a smart girl.What does a boy neeed to do to win your affection?Female answers?
Lmao I love that troll.
As long as he is honest and is nice to me then ok.. my fiance treats me like a queen and has since i was 12 yrs old. I will be 23 this year
Be honest, loyal, caring, etc.
I personally think that it varies from person to person.

My opinion? Talk to us in person, be real, and don't just tell us what we want to hear. Be honest!
Well every girl is different but there is one thing in common, every girl likes a sweet guy. So if you like a girl or something and wants her to like you back you just have to be true, honest, and sweet. And remember not to be a playboy. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment