Sunday, December 11, 2011

VERY LONG How to flirt with a boy in a crowded place? And eventually hook up with him? Not physically though!?

Okay so their's this boy I like, he works in this store called BJ's anywho his name is Sean.When I first met him me and my mom was in the store and it was a rainny day, so as were at the register he was ringing up our groaceries and i was so oblivious to what was going on. So my mom whispered in my ear that he looked inerested in me so i finally made eye contact with him and he gave me the biggest smille. Okay so a month later I was in the store again and my mother told me to look up and he was staring at me from afar and the way BJ's is it's mad crowded in there. So anyway I smilled and waved to him and he smilled and waved back then i turned around and my mom was like he's checkin you out and I was like wow. So as we work our way out the store my mom stopped over by his register and talked to him and he wasnt even looking at her he was staring at me. All I could do was smille at him and wave up close which made no sense at all, then I left. All day and night I was thinkin about him we would make such a cute couple but I'm too shy and worried about his age and what he might want from me. He seems so polite, nice, and shy, but it might be a cover up. I want to get his attention talk to him flirt with him and more maybe snag a boyfriend, I'm 16 and he looks 18. I'm still a virgin and proud of it I keep my legs and mouth closed but have a banging personality. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HECK TO DO? I'M SO CLUELESS.VERY LONG How to flirt with a boy in a crowded place? And eventually hook up with him? Not physically though!?
well you've pretty much got him hook, line, and sinker by my standards, lmao. your mom already approves of him, so you're pretty great there and if she says he's checking you out, smiling, waving, just say hi, ask him how he's doing, and just smile a lot, it really helps (: you could even try playing hard to get if you want, but i would confront him and try to get to know him and let things go on from thereVERY LONG How to flirt with a boy in a crowded place? And eventually hook up with him? Not physically though!?
It's looking for a particular type of seed in the mix that it likes. They all do that. It's just nature. But keep filling the feeder because he won't eat it off of the floor.

more info viem http://nashamovaa.blogspot.com/ or search on yahoo site
  • meet people in
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment