Sunday, December 11, 2011

My teacher and classmates keep making fun of how i flirt with this boy.?

I have drivers ed with this ultamitely hott guy named jon sanchez. he is sooo gorgeous. and we always flirt. and my teacher noticed we always did group work together. We had to write a story. And he picked his name. but the day we had to read the story jon wasnt there so i read it. and i said jon and everyone started crackin on me. i was like. seriously. but i really like jon. and he calls me a little girl. and i always wanna ask him. What if that ';little girl'; kissed the ';big boy';. but i get all nervous and i blush when i get around him. it is ashame. i know. but help. pleaseMy teacher and classmates keep making fun of how i flirt with this boy.?
the funny thing is that i no a jon sanchez (well i think i now him) and he is taking it right now. im going to ask him if he nows some one in his drivers ed class that he calles a little girl. but if this is this jon that i now he will kiss you dont worry just ask him.he likes girls that take charge and most of the boys do too.My teacher and classmates keep making fun of how i flirt with this boy.?
That'd be so cute! You should totally do that. :)
Sounds like me but different year different class. And it was my friends..

Im a guy though. Just ask him.
oh my gosh! you should so ask that~! but maybe not ';That little girl'; how about ';A little girl'; so he knows your talking about yourself, but still he cant be 100% sure~ then he wont be able to get you off his mind!




he's probably an illigal, ask him and if he says he is, ignore him.

No comments:

Post a Comment