Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to flirt with the boy I like?!?

There's this boy I like (15 yrs old) and I've liked him for a while (4 years in December!) We tried ';us'; a while ago. About two weeks ago he told me he liked me, and now I'm not sure if he still does.

We use to be really good friends, and were still friends, but i hardly talk to anymore. I use too text him a lot too. He told my best friend that he knows that I don't like him anymore cause I don't flirt with him, when I do like him! How do I show him I'm interested?How to flirt with the boy I like?!?
he probly still likes you. you should call him and tell him if he wants to hang out. then show him your interested by kissing him on the cheek a little bit longer than what u normally do or close to the lips when the day is done. my girlfriend (now 2 years together) showed me by kissing me on the lips really fast. i'll never forget it.How to flirt with the boy I like?!?
advice. *

Report Abuse


It sounds to me like the best thing you can do in this situation is tell him how you feel. The whole my friend said this and my friend told him that never has and will never work as well as taking between you both.

Have you tried texting him more, calling him more?

I truly believe that if you're honest and open with eachother that everything will run smoothly and don't worry flirting with someone just comes naturally. Just do what feels right and don't over think it. :)

Good luck.
Tell him you like him have the courage of your convictions people use flirting as a means to protect themselves from possible rejection as it gives them an out but it is this very ambiguity that puts people in the very position you find yourself in where they arent sure where they stand.
You don't need to flirt with someone for them to know you like them, just sit him down, maybe go out for lunch and talk it over, tell him 100% how you feel, and ask him how he feels and talk it over.



If it is meant to be then it's meant to be



Good Luck!
Give him the head tilt.



Try to initiate conversation, but don't be a friggin chatter box.



Start off friendly, ask general questions. Talk about general things.



Then move into humor. Get him to act funny.



Start to get physical and a little playful.



Go get condoms.



Find a quiet place.



Have sex.
just tell him you weren't sure he felt the same and did't want to scare him and loose your best guy friend. Start a relationship out by being honest. If they don't like yo being honest then he isn't the guy for you.
Try to always be with him and always ask him what he thinks. If I were him I'd be conviced. Keep on texting him and talking to him.

and idk maybe randomly say i like you or something you know outta the blue =P



good luck :)
ask him to study with u at library. hold his hand, place 2 fingers on his middle finger and feel its length, Stare at corner of his lips while licking inside of your lips
tell him you truly love him, make him happy, make him feel comfortable...
show them your legs..or try to bite your lips..

No comments:

Post a Comment