Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I flirt with this boy?

Yesterday at work, the boy I really like was being really nice i.e. letting me use his discount card, giving me chocolate and giving me the other half of his coke (this is a big deal for him as he never gives anyone chocolate). Anyway we were talking about the heater behind the counter and I was teasing him saying I wasn't leaving it so he would have to work on the shop floor and get cold but we kept referring to it as the 'heat' so we were saying stuff like 'I'm not sharing the heat' or 'Let me have the heat'. When I did leave for my break, he had a carton of cream in his hand and said 'Don't be quick otherwise I'll cream you'. We both then started laughing hysterically and he was still laughing when I got back.



Anyway, my question is does he like me? and if so, How do I flirt with him?



PS I know I keep asking about this boy, but every time I go to do something he seems to be in a sh*tty mood with me so I get shy and don't do anything



PPS Sorry it's long



Thank u xxxHow do I flirt with this boy?
compliment him

weather its his clothes, aftershave, his smartness

No comments:

Post a Comment