Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I flirt with this boy I really like!?

Okay, theres this one boy I like, alot. Every time I see at school I scream in my head and shout I love you, in my head. But to the point, I pretty sure he flirts with, and I know I flirt back. But I wan't to know a other way to flirt with him, and I'm not going to go up to him and say, I like you. See he really trust me, like most guys, he talks to me about his girl he thinks is super hot. But I know he likes me, I just know it. So how can I flirt with him? Oh, and nothing really like showing my skin, or anything like that.How can I flirt with this boy I really like!?
If he likes you for who you are, it should be enough to get him! Laugh a LOT and joke around a lot with him. Be fun! Not girly though, because that can seem trampy sometimes. Be yourself and have fun with him! Maybe even twirl your hair and give him really sweet smiles! This situation seems like it would work out!How can I flirt with this boy I really like!?
i am the best

Report Abuse


are you for real? Just be yourself. Guys don't like girls who try too hard. If he likes you then you dont need to go out of your way to flirt with him. Just smile a lot and make him laugh.
the next time he talks to you about the girl he thinks is super hot, you should just forget about her. i think you're hot. we should go out sometime.
How old are you?





Try and arrange it where you can spend some one-on-one time with this boy. If he's interested, he'll jump at the opportunity to be with you. Talk about movies you want to see, parties, and places you like to go. Drop 'hints' about places where you will be at - and you watch, he'll probably show up at the same place.



Then you can say ';OMG, what a coincidence!';
Just smile a lot to him, which I'm sure you do, and always stick a pet name onto his first name when you are talking to him. If his name is Mike, like me, call him Mike dude, Mike stud, Mike boss, Mike stallion, Mike chief, Mike hottie, whatever, and he'll get the idea. He'll tell you to lay off, or tell you to climb on.
Just be yourself, if u think he likes u , then all this time u have been yourself. don;t change.
i think you should not do anything. just wait for him to do something.i think the girl he thinks is super hot is you.
Honesty is the best policy.



If you don't say something and just flirt, chances are that's what you'll get, a good flirty friend.



If you can't/wont say something, I guess you could try getting a friend to tell him that you like him, and see where that goes.



But if you don't say something, one way or another. Nothing will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment