Sunday, December 11, 2011

How Do u Flirt With A Boy?

I MEAN I DONT NO WHEN TO FLIRT. WORDS JUST COME OUT OF MY MOUTH LIKE ';HEY...'; %26amp; THATS ALL, HOW EMBARASSING!!! I MEAN LIKE HOW DO U FLIRT TOUCH THEIR SHOULDER OR SOMETHING? ITS HARD I HAVE 2 SAY....How Do u Flirt With A Boy?
I usually let the guy notice me first, 'n when he starts flirting with me, all I have to do is just enjoy it and have fun baskin' in all the attention.

But seriously, all you have to do is just be ';playful'; with him, like you'd be playful with your favorite uncle or your granpa who jokes with you. However, you might want to add some sexual tidbits when flirting with a guy; at least when you get brave enough to.How Do u Flirt With A Boy?
u kidding me? r u freakin kidding me? u dot noe how to lfirt? mi 7 yr old cuzin noes!! well u just laff a lot. smile at them, batt ur eyelashes a little not liek soem crazy freak, play slap htem. me, i just go up to them and say i think ur hot and i always get wat i wnat. i mean dats me. so yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment