Sunday, December 11, 2011

Boy troubles...need hepl desperatelyyyyy!!!!!!!!?

hi im 14 i have never had my first kiss and im scared of doing al that other stuff i dont know how to flirt with boys and i dont think they think im very pretty so what do i do i just want a boy to atleast look at me for a sec and say uk she is pretty cool lol or something like that=] can u help please!!!!!Boy troubles...need hepl desperatelyyyyy!!!!!!!!?
Well your first kiss won't be a big make out session but it's the best kiss ever [:

You should just be yourself as corny as that sounds it's always best

And make a lot of eye contact with the person to let them know your interested

If you have anymore questions you can email me or IM me

I'm 15

So I kinda know what you're going throughBoy troubles...need hepl desperatelyyyyy!!!!!!!!?
flirt with some guys, talk to them.

take it slow, dont worry about your first kiss, its usually just a peck
just talk to them and be yourself. hair flips always work =]

and i would deff work on your flirting skills
Your 14, your still growing. I'm 18 and I never kissed a girl, or have a girlfriend. I'm straight, just in case, lol. Your still growing. Maybe you should take some time, and try not to worry about appearance much. It's the inside that counts. You shold wait and get the right guy for you, someone that will like you who you are, not what you look like. The right guy will come, try to get your mind off of it like hang out with your friends more, and focus on school right now. Remember, get the right guy, and if this guy keep nudging you to do something, he probably isn't right. Especially at this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment