Sunday, December 11, 2011

Flirt w/ this boy...?

So I sit next to this really hot kid in my Lit class and I really don't know how to flirt. He's really outgoing and he talks to EVERYONE and the girls in my school are all over him. I'm honestly not that pretty, but I at least think I'm the least bit cute...anyways. I'm usually really loud and obnoxious in school, but I'm a freshman and it's my first week of school so I'm trying to make a good impression on my teacher.



So, back to the boy. We sit at a table with about 6 people. He sits to my left and no one is at my right. These two really weird kids sit in front of us and my friend Jessie sits to the back of the table next to this kid (who has a few mental problems:// ) and this kid I like talks to all of them. It's really annoying bc my friend Jess flirts with him a lot and he kind of goes along w/ it sometimes. I keep to myself a lot, though which really bugs me.



All I need to know is how to flirt w/ him. I know all the other girls in the school flirt with him, I want to stand out. And Jessie and I were talking about this girl and she's my best friend, and he overheard and was like your friend with her? And I told him she was my best friend and he perked up bc I guess he realized i'm friends w/ his friends...Flirt w/ this boy...?
talkkk to him mabe hit him hah i dunooo just talk alot



then once u get texting him u can talk about anything once u can text yourr inn

No comments:

Post a Comment