Sunday, December 11, 2011

I need to know how to Flirt. With a Boy... ?

Give Tips Please....

Hiya this is cgkluv's little sister again.....

I really like this boy at school....

We take 5 out of 7 classes together...

We talk and play alot...

I play and flirt with him in our last class we have together that way he is not around his friends...

We are in Computer Class... I am a PC EXPERT and he needs alot of help on the computer... How can I work some flirting into helping him and during our other classes.....

Thanks SOOOOOOO Much in advance..... I need to know how to Flirt. With a Boy... ?
just tell him ohh this is easy..and just mess w/him and then say jk

haha that might get somethin startedI need to know how to Flirt. With a Boy... ?
try this link !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment