Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to flirt with a boy you like?

There's this boy in my class who flirts with me, he's next to me when we talk (our arms touch every time we talk), and does mostly everything that involves flirting. I like him too and I just wanted some advice on showing him that I like him, I know how to flirt, I just wanna know more, easy ten points here! But, I need like steps on how to show him I like him, I know i gotta be myself and all, but something a little less ordinary than that please, no offense. I need answers at least before 6:00 a.m., May, 17, 2010 (because i leave for school at 6:15 and I check my e-mails before I leave) thanks!How to flirt with a boy you like?
Ok, look your best for tomorrow ok ok not your best lol no crazy updos, just add an extra coat of mascara, make your foundation flawless or something like that. Whenever you're around him, eye contact. Smile.

On what to do: respond naturally to the things he says or does, don't think about it. Just respond the way you feel and he will definitely get the hint. If he does something cute don't go pretending you didn't notice, because you did, you know u did! So you let him know and say ';That was cute.'; Don't overthink! You're gonna kill it.

So if you just respond naturally it will work on top of you looking good, he should make a really really evident move back. Good luck!How to flirt with a boy you like?
wow, I wouldn't have the guts to do that! I was thinking you were gonna drop the subtle gestures. But whatevs, hurray!!!

Report Abuse


just tell him
ummm show him your ****?



ahaha jokes, but seriously that will work.
As a guy, it's awesome to hear a girl say, ';hey, I like you';.



Just get him alone in the hallway or something and tell him.
juss be straight out wiff the guy if yew both flirt err if he flirts that means sumdin

No comments:

Post a Comment