Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I flirt without making an *** of myself? I don't want to annoy this boy.?

But I've been with the same guy for 2 years, and he cheated on me alot... and now I finally have the courage to leave, and I finally like someone new... but I don't know how to flirt with him.



I tried emailing him, and he said he wanted to hang out sometime, and invited me to a party he said he might be at.... but he also said hes been super busy with his painting and putting together a portfolio.



He's so quiet, I don't know how to read him, and I can never figure out whether he likes me at all? Or if I annoy him?







How can I flirt with this boy without seeming too clingy? I want to be chased, not chase, but I do really like him. He's just so damn quiet! But once he starts talking he's so intelligent.... just i dont want to always run after him.





HELP!How do I flirt without making an *** of myself? I don't want to annoy this boy.?
If he makes jokes just laugh and lightly slap his shoulder or grab his arm. I really can't read many guys so you are going to have to get different help on that. If he isn't funny just play with his hair and lightly make fun, but NOT IN A MEAN WAY!!
  • myspace icons
  • inter racial relationships
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment