Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to flirt with a boy? how can i get him to like me? need help now?

and what do guys look or in a girlHow to flirt with a boy? how can i get him to like me? need help now?
honey,I wish I knew. don't make yourself clinggy, guys don't like that. but you can't MAKE him like u... but flirt by giving him a smile when u see him, telling a witty joke every now and then, and just hanging out with him, soon enough he'll think u r too fine 2 ignore!How to flirt with a boy? how can i get him to like me? need help now?


Be yourself. Engage in conversation ask if can help you on a project, or to offer his thoughts on an issue you are thinking about to break the ice . If he accepts his being around gives both of you an opportunity to see each other up close and personal and to test your chemistry together. Pay him an honest compliment will probably build some self confidence in him. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment